Thursday, July 24, 2008

Granny

This woman has been a great influence in my life. If it weren't for her, I don't know where I'd be right now. This is the woman who ultimately raised me from an infant to the person that I am now. She taught me to cook (or tried to), to take care of myself and also to crochet. She always said that I needed to learn to do a little bit of everything, 'cause you never know when you'll need to know it. She's a wise woman. She's a woman who has endured more than any one person should ever have to; she's lost her parents, her husband, and most tragically, all four of her children, and she's still the strongest person I know.

Granny was always there for me when my mom wasn't and still to this day, IS MY ROCK!!! She's never judged me nor my actions, maybe not always agreed with them, but never once has she distanced herself from me because of something stupid that I've done.

I try to call her everyday so that she knows someone is thinking of her -
I love her so much and I never want to loose her. My life would never be the same without her in it!!!!!


THANKS, GRAN, FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME!!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

1 comment: